YOU can Make a Differfence
Here's what you can do.
Serve as a Volunteer:
- Greet and screen clients calling or coming into the Center while the office is open. Answer phones and make referrals. Work to promote effective office management by performing clerical tasks as necessary.
- Parenting Coach
- Build trust relationships with clients by meeting one-on-one or in small group settings encourage and educate new parents.
- Church Liaison
- Raise awareness within your church of Immokalee Pregnancy Center ministry. This may include such things as hosting a baby shower, promoting IPC fundraising events, and being an advocate in your church for Immokalee Pregnancy Center.
- Prayer Warrior
- Pray on a continual basis for Immokalee Pregnancy Center and our clients and staff. Receive monthly and occasional emergency prayer requests.
Partner With Us as a Friend/Fund-Raising:
- Annual Banquet
- The banquet is our only major fundraiser of the year. Be a Table Host, you can help engage others in the ministry by filling a table of eight, with some new friends for IPC. (There is no cost to attend or host a table, but an opportunity to support IPC is given at the end of the evening.)
- Baby Bottle Campaign
- Invite your church or group to host a baby bottle campaign.
- Cottage Meeting
- Make some dessert, invite some friends to your home and listen while our CEO shares about the work and future of the center.